Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Spring meet (nothing big) Edmonds WA ?

I remember quite a few years ago, 2007 or so, we had an RX meet down in seattle. there weren't a a lot of people that show up but it was fun to meet up with a few of the USMB folks. I was thinking it would be pretty cool to do that again but just have it be an old school Subaru meet. I miss the days of hanging out with some of the die hard folks in the Subaru community. I was thinking the Dicks burgers in Edmonds off 220th could be a good place to just meet up and shoot the breeze. let me know if anyone is interested.....

Jeff

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

everyone was there for 2 or so. everyone is long gone. 

good meeting everyone there. it was fun, and it was cool to see all the WA state old gen guys there, not many of us left.

not gonna lie, felt weird to have such a stock wagon compared to some of the swaps and fab work some folks have. 

I have to say that today was a really good time, there were friends from long ago and some new ones that showed up. I have to say that the old school Subaru community is a damn fine one to be a part of, If you have ever just hung out on the sidelines of going to a meet and let it pass by, dont do it again! youre missing out on a good time to learn and just have some really good honest decent knowledgeble people in your life that have the same intrest as you! Im glad that we did this and it brings out the best in our little world of old subarus. Ken Eric Tex Skyler LJ Nathaniel Reid Ted Josh Corky Reids dad Bob mozabog (cant remember your first name sorry) Texs Brother It was a very good time today thanks for all of you for making a really good Saturday Way better! This is what its all about! Also To Rob Get better fast!!!!!

Thank you all for coming out again!

Jeff

• Like 1