Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Feeler: EA81 Reproduction Rubber Windshield Gaskets

Don't work through the online phone number, go through your local shop. Approximately ~25$ for seal order only from my local Safelite shop. They could only order three from the warehouse at a time, but asked for three. 

Thank you for the offer @dfoyl, I think we may have a source for a bit longer. Appreciate your willingness to help out!

eli

- update - 

picked up the gaskets today from Safelite; $26.21. I've already got one reserved to go out next week and I've got one more available. 

Edited by ebarb

• 1 year later...

Pardon me , but you folks with these 80-84’s will eventually need a group purchase. I suggest you contact PRP and ask about the mold from their supplier. Will that mold be destroyed ? 

Seems so tricky about ordering now , it’s only going to get worse.

My point is to notify PRP and/or drop an order for 50 and call it an investment if you don’t get all 50 paid for up front. They’ll sell , trust me.

We had two group buys that I handled for the Gen one’s. They’re all gone. PRP part no. for those is WCR-288 - as I recall. 

Good luck. Make a move now.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in for group buy if it  happens. I found one on e-bay two days ago but got beaten on the purchase. 

I also found a website in Australia that has them available but they don't do international shipping. https://www.autoglasswarehouse.com.au/subaru-leone-1979-to-1984-brumby-1982-to-1995-su71

Need to get a aussie friend so they could ship to the US. Ha

Edited by oczuk32