Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Some time ago i started a 4in lift kit from Anderson, but also wanted to Improve my shocks and struts.  I followed Loyale 07's suggestions for struts and springs.  however the front springs i got the new Subaru Struts for the front and the 94 Ford Tempo springs as suggested. however the oiriginal springs have 8 1/2 in tall and the Ford Springs are 15 inches tall.  i see no way to compress them enough to get them the Subaru struts. I did compare them to the NAPA Ford Tempo springs and they are the same.  Any suggestions of what to do next to make these work? 

Regarding the rear ones  they will make my car 2 in higher than stock.  will  the 4in lift kit and this strut change (Honda Accura springs, and Toyota Forerunner Struts/shocks) make my GL like a 6in lift in the rear?

Regarding the rear ones  they will make my car 2 in higher than stock.  will  the 4in lift kit and this strut change (Honda Accura springs, and Toyota Forerunner Struts/shocks) make my GL like a 6in lift in the rear?

This is my understanding, though I would like to hear it from someone else. Maybe ask in the Off road forum?