Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I think I got a engine that may not work

Vincentmb615

So I bought a 06 2.5 turbo and I love it but it came with a engine that was knocking, it was impossible to find parts so I settled on a used one from a 2005 and I have a few hoses I can't find were they go to complete my transplant there's one off the intake and two that are coolant related and a single plug from the fire wall anybody have any idea ? Please help!post-63495-0-37385700-1467578969_thumb.jpgpost-63495-0-80338600-1467579009_thumb.jpgpost-63495-0-16455300-1467579145_thumb.jpgpost-63495-0-87603900-1467579192_thumb.jpg

I don't have the intake from the original engine, unfortunately it came from another Forrester according to eBay it's supposed to be a direct fit but I can't seem to find out were the hoses go I'm hoping someone has a car with a 2.5 xt that can pop the hood and locate were they go

Someone who has one would probably best know, but two spots I can think of are possibly if it has/had the adapter thingy on the oil filter mount that had two coolant lines on it, and the Forester turbo's I thought had an extra nipple on the water pump return, like one for the heater core return and then the other for something else possibly having to do with the turbo.