Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ANOTHER trailer load of NOS parts found in Texas!

So I'll lift some of the suspense here... I went and picked up my lot tonight.

Any, and everything, GEN 1 is in SUBARU3's possession. I'll leave it up to him to disclose the contents. 

Lots of 3rd gen stuff. New set of headlights and wagon tails. Lots of the smaller steel hub caps, etc. I'm tired and working from memory. 

There are some gen 2 things. Looks like a coupe or sedan trunk lock with oem "SUBARU" black top key - neat. At least one coupe tail light. A couple sedan tails. One hatch tail. The pictured 3rd eye grille with one headlight bezel. Another round headlight bezel. 

Whew..what a day! Was nice to meet BRATROD and it was fun to pick through a nice "lot" of parts that otherwise might have ended up...well who knows. We now have to inventory with part #s. 

Loyale. EA 82 stuff went to BRATROD. (Which was about 70 percent of the lot). He has some really nice things!! I have mostly the Gen 1 and earlier stuff. Some pre GEN1 lenses and some other various bits and pieces too. I'm gonna let this day digest and I will get back to you.

• Like 1

So I'll lift some of the suspense here... I went and picked up my lot tonight.

Any, and everything, GEN 1 is in SUBARU3's possession. I'll leave it up to him to disclose the contents. 

Lots of 3rd gen stuff. New set of headlights and wagon tails. Lots of the smaller steel hub caps, etc. I'm tired and working from memory. 

There are some gen 2 things. Looks like a coupe or sedan trunk lock with oem "SUBARU" black top key - neat. At least one coupe tail light. A couple sedan tails. One hatch tail. The pictured 3rd eye grille with one headlight bezel. Another round headlight bezel. 

keep us posted on whats in the lot you don't want with pics. I'll trade those ea81t parts we talked about and some other stuff. I'm interested in the coupe tail light/lights and possibly the sedan ones too.

Loyale 2.7 Turbo, I can get Mahle brand lifters, which are probably of Japanese origin, and my wholesale cost through the Subaru shop I work for is $30 USD/ea. You're welcome to buy them at that price if you need some.

Just let me know. My email is matt@superiorsoobie.com

• Like 1