Ultimate Subaru Message Board

cook out in frederick md.

i am planning a cook out here in frederick, either at my house of maybe a local park, all depends on the weather and turn out. i am still working out the details and such. more than likel;y it will be b.y.o.b. any way, its just another excuse to get out and try for some fun.

its gunna be on a saterday, prolly noon till when ever. if the weather is good, im going to try for ballenger creek park, if its not that good, most likely it will be at my house. although, i think that the park has shelters and grills in the shelters, i think i will go check this out after i post this. i just need to figure out what weekend this will take place, most likely withing the next month.

please try to donate some food to the mix:D

when: saterday, july 10. starting a 12 noon and going prolly to three or four.

where: ballenger creek park, down by the hiking trail parking lot.

if you are going to come, please sent me a pm so that i know who to expect.

We've got friends in Frederick.Non-Subaru owners but real good folks.Have a good time.If you need a band he plays in the Acme Blues Movers-great party tunes-rockin' blues,and general cool tunes.

spiffieness

ill keep this in mind. im still working out the details though, might not be good to have someone come to play tunes and have only like 2 people show up.

thats what im trying to figure out, i need to find out how to get one of the picnic shelters at the park. i think they are free to use. i hope. but they do have grills, i think thats what i saw, it was pooring last night when i scoped it out.

• 2 weeks later...