Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Information about Impreza SRX (EJ204)

USMB!

Haven't been around in a while, but I figured if anyone would have the info, it would be you guys.

I'm looking for either a FSM or information about the 99-00 GC Impreza SRX (equipped with the EJ204). I need to know what parameters control the variable intake and/or the pinouts for the ECU. All of the FSM I have found for the GC chassis have been the English/USDM versions which make no mention of this engine (since it was EDM/JDM/AUDM only).

Brochures, tech articles, whitepages... anything on this odd ball motor? Does NOT include the 04+ EJ204 (with the LARGE one piece manifold).

Thanks!

I really just need to know the cross-over RPM for the butterflies. I've got a Frankenstein Phase 2 going and I think this intake can save the mid-range and low-end once the more aggressive cams go in. With this manifold working well, I'm shooting for 200 HP/200 ft-lb (using factory/junkyard parts). I will probably use aftermarket EM (unless I can patch the 204's ROM into a 32-bit ECU and OpenSource tune it...).