Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Two Weeks till my trip to Portland/Seattle area

Guest SubaruJunkie

Guest SubaruJunkie

Well, two weeks from today. Friday April 11th is when I'm leaving Sacramento. I will be in Portland on the 12th, and make it to Seattle the night of the 12th, available early morning April 13th (sunday) hopefully in order to play in the mud with Eric and Ken and some ppl.

Im thinking maybe some of the Portland/Vancouver crowd would like to gather on April 12th for a dinner get together. Probably would be better to do it in Vancouver, because I really dont want to try to navigate around Portland. Im sure Vancouver has to be smaller.

Anyhow, hope to see plenty of USMB members between here and there.

-Brian

Guest Adam N.D.J.

Hopeing I have the Brat done by then, show you few of the trails that we have round my parts. Can't wait. Catch ya Laters.

Guest bajavwnsoobnut

hey sounds good if you come up I-205 through portland it will be easier for ya to catch most of us and call me at 503-830-8991 when you have a chance to even if it's when your up here

Guest SubaruJunkie

April 12th, its a saturday. Im hoping I can just meet up with a group of people and maybe we can get dinner and swap stories or something. I will have my girlfriend with me, and we wont be able to stay long, just enough time to grab dinner or something before we head to Washington.

-Brian

Guest Flowmastered87GL

remember that vancouver has sales tax... i guess im a cheap arse oregon native though :rollin: Hell we could all meet in the parking lot of my university and carpool or something, its not that far of of I-5, only 2 turns, 3 if you count the turn into campus (number one i top of off ramp too)

Guest SubaruJunkie

Well, its not much of a subaru meet if there are no subaru's. Plus, it doesnt make for good picture opportunity if there are only 2 or 3 sube's

-Brian

Guest Flowmastered87GL

well I think with enough convincing we can get the vancouver and portland locals to meet up for dinner. I am there unless I am out of town for a party or something :lol: So thats one suby there plus yours.

Guest SubaruJunkie

Plus andrews cause im probably going to spend the day off-road with him, and then drag him up there with me.

People I would REALLY like to attend are Richie, Spiffy, and Jason.

Of course all are welcome.

-Brian

Guest SOOBME

If U are going to be @ Adam NDJ's on the 11th (around lunch time I'm gessing) I can come over. Adam told me U wer coming so I cleared up my day so we could meet.

If U can give me a call when U are going through Ashland/ Medford/Central Point area on I-5, 541-840-7251. :cool:

Guest SubaruJunkie

Sure thing Soobme... I should be at Adam's around 2pm. Maybe earlier depending on traffic, speed and time of departure.

-Brian

Guest bajavwnsoobnut

well luckily Andrew knows where I live so he can guide ya over to my house and if you get in touch with spiffy tell him to call me at 503-830-8991 cause I want to meet him sometime too cause he hasn't gotten in touch with me as of yet and we could figure out a rally point and then head north to meet Richie

Guest SubaruJunkie

Sounds good to me. I will most likely be in Tacoma Sunday morning. Not much of a morning person but I will try to wake up around 7am. Gotta get Erik and then come on by.

-Brian

Guest calebz

Mind if I tag along?.. no lift.. hell.. no 4wd.. But I gota turbo and Pugs with new tires:D ..

If y'all get all crazy, I may request a spot in someones passenger seat:rolleyes: