Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Minimize Your Shipping Costs at RockAuto.com!

RockAuto

RockAuto.com offers reliably low prices on auto parts for both your daily driver and classic, 24 hours a day!  Unlike companies who mark up prices to cover "free" shipping, RockAuto offers reliably low prices, and adds only the actual cost of delivering your order to you.

We sell over a million different parts, and a single warehouse cannot hold them all. If you choose parts which are not stocked in the same place, carriers will charge for two shipments.  Two ways to minimize shipping charges are:

1. Watch for Truck Icons next to parts in the online catalog -- they indicate parts which can ship from the same warehouse as parts already in your shopping cart.
    2. Use our "Choose for Me to Minimize Cost" tool -- which lets you say "any one of these parts would be OK" and then automatically chooses the lowest total cost (part + shipping).

Learn more about these and other unique features of our catalog on our Help with Placing an Order page!

trucksInCart.jpg

This is one of the biggest gripes I have with Rockauto - they cannot consolidate shipment at a central warehouse for non-US deliveries. When I was trying to buy 100 XT6 wheel studs the shipping charges were out of three separate warehouses and were comparable to the stud cost (~$100 of studs and ~$100 of shipping) - and each warehouse had wildly different shipping costs for similar weights/dimensions. I ended up going to Summit with their "free" shipping for a smaller volume.