Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru Mechanic Manchester, NH?

I have a good mechanic at home but have been working in Manchester, NH. There is a Subaru dealer there (Manchester Subaru) but are there any good independent mechanics in the area that are really good with Subarus? The car is a '97 Legacy Outback wagon.

Speaking of Manchester subaru, I was there on friday and asked about the STi's. The rep said that the techs were preping them and they would be available for test drives on monday. You could pretend to be interested in upgrading and take it for a joyride. :burnout: Just dont crash it, I want a turn. I've got a guy who will take me test joyriding in August. If you do, please tell if they send a rep with you or if you get to go out on your own.

About the reliable mechanics, there are many independent mechanics in the area, and many of them are very good. I'm out in the boonies near milford, so I dont know any in the manchester area, but there's some good ones around my area.

Thanks, I brought it back to the mechanics in MA.

Charlie Levesque used to work on my VW Scirocco (which was driven on the street, driven in autocrosses and time trials on tracksm and rallied and ice raced in winter) when I lived in Amherst, he was in Wilton, but a friend lived there and could give me a ride into work.