Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Vkbikes

Superpro Kit numbers

Hello, I've got a set of front control arms off a 89 XT6 for my five lug conversion with busted bushings and I'm trying to figure out if I need the 24mm bushings or 28mm. I tried to measure then but it doesn't really match up.

Bumping this thread because I'm also in the same boat. Need new control arm bushings for my 5 lug swap.

Some old threads say the ea82s will fit some say they don't. I wonder if early EJ legacy/impreza has the same size bushing

• Like 1

Well from what I can tell, there's some mention of super pro SPF1144K, but there's no mention of sizing, just that they fit a Leon chassis wagon rear trailing arm.

Vkbikes did you end up ordering the spf1144k kit for your control arms? It's listed as the trailing arm kit.

Edited by Skylar

I haven't yet, but that's what I intend to order.

It would appear the Loyale/gl trailing arm is the same bushing as the xt6 front.

The overall width of the sp1144k kit when installed will be 2mm wider then stock. I have not yet confirmed that this will fit, but it should.

Edited by Vkbikes

Right on. I suppose I'll give it a shot too. 2mm is about 1/16th of an inch so I don't see a problem with it fitting either. Worst case scenario you'll probably have to open up the slot for the control arm on the crossmember.