Ultimate Subaru Message Board

1998 Legacy Outback Hood Hunt...Denver Area

I am looking for a 1998 Legacy Outback Hood in Spruce Pearl with hood scoop.  Just after having my windshield replaced, I was driving home at 55 MPH and had the hood pop open.  Hood, windshield , and fenders are damaged. I got the fenders from the U Pull here in Colorado Springs and the windshield is being replaced.  Unfortunately, the hood had already been removed at the U Pull here.  If any members have a lead or are in possession of the aforementioned hood up in Denver, please contact me . I am offering a finders fee.  Thanks. 

P.S.  Have to apologize  for posting this here.  I just spotted the Subaru Wanted section.  If this could be moved by a moderator, I would appreciate it .

Edited by CATM93

Speedwagon,

I am trying to get it fixed in the next couple of weeks, as this is my work car.  I am driving my one ton Ford diesel truck to work , which is much more expensive to operate (13 miles to a gallon).  I found a plain hood( without a hood scoop ) but if I can get the right one , it would be better. TIA for any help you can give.