Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Not new here, but thought I should actually post some pics...

Hi Guys and Gals,

I've actually been here for many years, But never really posted pics of stuff, so here goes...

First up, my 1986 NZ new Subaru Vortex. 76000'kms. Perfect condition, a real dream car for me.

kebv44.jpg

Edited by Johnnyboy
  • Like 4

And my 1983 Brumby, with a 2007 EJ20 AVCS and electronic throttle control, run by a Link G4 ECU, 3 inch lift with 27.5" Kumho's, 88 RX AWD box with centre diff lock, Hi / Lo and a LSD rear end.

juhbtx.jpg

izw41g.jpg

Edited by Johnnyboy
  • Like 2

awesome and clean XT! or Vortex, but ill call it an XT for today, love the seats, favorite thing about them.

i don't think i've ever seen a brat with the 4WD emblem on the hood, perhaps they've all fallen off, now i need to search for one... good meaty tires on it though, looks good, thanks for the awesome pictures!!

Edited by Subasaurus

Hey mate, sweet rides you have there and one very tidy looking vortex! That undercarriage pic shows it’s dirty side :P

That too would come up mint with a bit of effort ;)

Is the tex awd manual as well?

Love the nodded brumby too. My L series is basically the same :D and I’m trying to resist the same for my brumby!

Keep up the good work and the pics coming ;)

Cheers

Bennie

Thanks for the kind comments guys.

The XT is an factory Auto, I do have a spare Manual and XT interior parts to suit, but I prefer to drive Auto's these days lol. It's also a car i drive whenever i can (once a week at least) , although it's not my daily, so the underside can stay that "dirty" for a while :D ...