Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Will this do a wheelie with an ej swap?

That would be too cool! However, most likely not with a stock swap and not without breaking things. Bump the horsepower and splurge for some really good axles and hells yeah! lol Just have to do the math. How much weight over the front wheels, wheelbase length and how many ftlbs of torque delivered to the rear wheels and solve for how much torque it'll take to lever the front wheels up. I don't know the exact math formula, but this guy covers it pretty good.

http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/how-much-torque-need-lift-front-end-6592.html

Or, Google: How to solve how much torque to lift the front wheels of a car off the ground

That would be too cool! However, most likely not with a stock swap and not without breaking things.

Oh, it would be hack and fab city. But way too cool! If I were going that far I would see if I can have a mid mounted with torque tube and transaxle situation, cause this might do a stoppie on steep hills braking like the corvair trucks. haha!

I don't think I would have the heart to remove that adorable inline four and 4wd trans, unless I had two of them.

The intake manifold is the size of your hand 

post-61859-0-42403400-1520190263_thumb.jpg

Edited by sparkyboy

I daily a '92 Suzuki Carry.. Subaru EJ boxer would fit in the stock location with some help. I have a fresh JDM Ej205 that I can't use anymore and can't seem to sell and I've thought about it

Subaru did put the supercharged EN07 into the vans, and the Vivio RXR ( Kei class WRX STI basically ) had a higher output version.