Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Arkansas off road in April

pontoontodd

Trying to plan a long weekend of off roading in northwest Arkansas sometime in April.  Probably Friday-Monday but we're from northern IL so most of the trail riding would be Saturday and Sunday.  Wandering around on forest roads and probably camping when it starts to get dark each night.  Post up if you're interested in joining us.  Video from a little trail riding we did down there a few weeks ago:

Its a bit too far for me but that trail has some big rocks !

It's only 5000 miles away, 15 hours of flying, not much longer than it takes for us to drive there.

That is the longest rockiest climb we've ever done.  The video really doesn't do it justice.  The low range was very helpful.  I'd like to get better video of that section when we go back.  None of the other trails we were on were nearly that rocky.

Ive ridden dirtbikes down in that area. We always called it Missouri on steroids. Rocks are bigger, hillclimbs are longer. Great area for anything outside. Been to St Joe park too. If you cut through, I could showcase some nice gravel and trails in the area south of St. Louis.