Ultimate Subaru Message Board

92-94 legacy wagon suspension upgrades?

I kinda figured it would mess with my gearnong a little as my current tire size is 185/70/14. 1st and 2nd gear are pretty short anyways but im looking for more stable high speed driving as i live in Maryland. Ive already put on a cold air intake and borla na headers on to help me get into my higher rpms faster and make it easier to hold 70-80mph as the car wasnt built for that lol. At least i dont think it was?? 0.o. Im any case i wanted to know if i could just swap in wrx struts and how much would they affect the ride height.

Thanks

I cruise 75-80 all day in my stock 2.2 1992 Legacy Wagon here in CT. 313,000 miles and can still pass cars as needed.

My wife’s 94 Legacy wagon , even better. Only 113,000 on it and rides great now that we swapped the air ride system out for stock springs. That one hits 90 with ease and you have to back off some.

Good luck. Plenty of us here that can look back and see money we could have spent better.