Ultimate Subaru Message Board

need 90-94 loyale rear wagon gate

I honestly can't understand why people won't just enter their location information properly, city and state.

What are you trying to hide from?

What I really can't understand is when these same people try to find or sell something, knowing they don't have their information displayed correctly, and expect us to decipher it.

We don't know where Leadbottom Gulch is, and Google will return 15 results. So now we have to ask, "Where are you located?" again, and again, and again.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

ok  if ya wanna respond please do so about what I asked  

exactly what I asked

read the whole request 

don't assume that you know better 

don't assume it will work 

I asked for a specific item

that's what I want

no substitutions

thanks

I'm sure my client could have spent his Saturday morning doing something better than chasing down a part 5  hours round trip away only to find out that it wasn't even what I asked for specifically 

dont tell me you have a loyal wagon hatch if its not from a loyal 90-94

I know you think there all the same but they are not 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wow i have a 87 a 91 and a 94 and there all the same they all bolt up and close the same they might have different trim but who cares that can be changed seems to me if you needed a hatch you wouldent be that picky they all fit and there is so little differance the older ones with the wrap around trim look better if you ask me but its just trim and paint and your most likely gona have to paint it anyway so whats the issue

• Like 1