Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Had a front end collision on my brat a while back and finally getting around to doing something with it. Couldn’t find a radiator support or a shop that would fix her up so using her for a parts car on my wagon and parting out what i don’t need/can use seems to be the best route. The interior is in surprisingly decent shape, most of the plastic hasn’t deteriorated yet. I’ll check this thread regularly or message me about parts and I’ll shoot prices back. In the central California area so keep in mind the shipping and time to remove some of her. Interior is already started but body parts and others might take some time to get

Post some pics? What color is the interior? Dibs on it depending on color. Too bad you're so far away. I could fix it.... depending on how bad it is.

Definitely interested on various interior parts if color is blue. Would like to see photos.

Let me know. Thanks

The interior is blue. I’ll try to post better pictures when i get a chance.

Sorry but i had to claim the ignition switch. The previous owner of the wagon cracked it trying to unlock the steering column.

post-66405-0-99482600-1523372876_thumb.jpeg

post-66405-0-41557800-1523373024_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

Are you needing just the crank handles or the whole window regulator mechanism?

And what parts on the rear suspension?

Edited by BrattyMcBrat

I'm Interested in the center console (radio section) and potentially the dash and air vents/grill (all to the right of the drivers display) if in decent condition.

Let me know. Thanks

I’ve been trying to upload photos but it doesn’t seem to want to let me, if you guys could send me your emails i can send photos and more info of the parts you’ve requested

Had a front end collision on my brat a while back and finally getting around to doing something with it. Couldn’t find a radiator support or a shop that would fix her up so using her for a parts car on my wagon and parting out what i don’t need/can use seems to be the best route. The interior is in surprisingly decent shape, most of the plastic hasn’t deteriorated yet. I’ll check this thread regularly or message me about parts and I’ll shoot prices back. In the central California area so keep in mind the shipping and time to remove some of her. Interior is already started but body parts and others might take some time to get

what you asking for the carburetor ?  

Both rear tail lights and front side markers if they are in good shape. I am in Oceanside.

Hi, I'd be interested in:

-Passenger side CV boot

-driver's side black trim between front and rear wheels

-a working heater core

-chrome trim along top of tailgate