Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What happened?

Did a bucnh of stuff dissapear?

Wanted to say sumthin Now the whole things gone. Took me 20 mins to get into this place. If anyone knows how to talk to the people in charge the security things screwy. I went through all that to sign up for this and now? I thought it was here...

Edited by DangIt

Registrations are annoying. I had like an hour and a half registration last week, what a waste of time. Definitely no fun if it’s time sensitive.

Unfortunately bots or people were hacking in and creating new username and flooding the forum with trash. Not sure if that impacted security but maybe some changes made those turds go away.

You said you wanted to say something, now you’re saying you were after something...the plot thickens....

• Like 1

Not that. The thing I was after isnt on here anymore. 

If it had to do with motorcycle carbs and plumping section intakes, it would appear that person, and all of their content has disappeared. 

I was wondering how long it would take....... 

Dan

• Like 2

Sorry man but my "buddy" is gone. He does want his pic and stuff removed from the introductions section. Csnt figure out how to get ahold of somebody in charge to have it removed. Other than maybe the parts section on here I got no use for this place.

Edited by DangIt

man.

That guy took stuff personal.  I didn't see anything really personally attacking the guy.  I welcomed him to show me the 2.0, said I liked the basic idea but like others was skeptical about motorcycle carbs on subie.  Wrong size, tuned for wrong RPM and air flow needs, and hacked out the hood of an otherwise very nice old GL.

I don't understand why people come on here and ask for opinions, and then get mad when you give them honestly.

I had lofty aspirations of building an Awesome hi-comp ea82t once.  It was a dumb idea.  people told me. GD was one of them. I didn't like it but they were right.  that was nearly 15 years ago.  I still love the EA82 as a basic engine for what it is.  It sure does rev smooth compared to the EA81.  but I digress.

Dangit, if you read this.  I really meant it.  It's not personal.  It's about the car.  We care about the cars. I actually care more about your car than I do you since I don't know you but I've known these subarus since I was a baby.  It pains me to see one willfully destroyed for a cheap giggle.  I just didn't want to see you go past a point of no return and turn that lovely car your wife obviously loves into junk.

Take a chill pill and welcome back.

• Like 1

Sounds like this may be the same guy (aka MyWifes84). He had to re-register. Then he can't stop himself from saying 'I got no use for this place'. If that is true ... then get OFF this place.

Oooh ya caught me. Not! Dang i get why he had a problem or two. I said apart from parts. He told me you had a mess of old stuff on here. you wont see me puttin my old crusty junk on here. After my buds stuff is all off here you probly never gunna hear from me again. If somebody reports this Id think we can get his stuff removed and I can get outa your hair. Ive seen screen pics of what happens when ya ask stuff on here. Not my cup o joe. Dont wanna get anybody steemed just wanna keep my bud and his fam safe by gettin his stuff taken off here. Im not ryin to bee the bad guy.

Edited by DangIt

Every few years we get a dose of crazy roll through here. The last guy wanted to post romantic stories about his brat all over the place. I forget the one before him. We were overdue. 

When you amass over 200 posts in less than 10 days, there are some manic issues involved. If you are worried about your family's safety being compromised based on a blurry picture on a very obscure website, you likely have some paranoia issues as well. 

Good luck to you, and "your buddy." 

Dan

• Like 3

Gee thanks for the help. I gave him a call and sounds like this sites got 48hrs to remove his spoob before the lawyers have at it. Gotta tell ya he sounds mighty bummed it came to this.

lol lawyers?? He was griping about spending $300 on a Weber and now somehow he can afford lawyers?? What the heck is he scared of? No body is gonna get any information from a few pictures of an 82 wagon with an ugly carb sticking out of a hacked hole. 

Edited by Sapper 157
  • Like 2

If any of you have yer head screwed on straight and wanna actually do somthin positive fer a change will ya go to the introductions section and report my rump roast for my post on ma buds intro. so we can get the ball rollin on this spoob before my buds gotta pay a legal retainer. This is codswallopin' bullshit. Just take it off yer codswallopin' site and we wont have to have any more discussions.

Please no more. Dont need jackasses just some help. Im glad I didnt put up anything Important on here. It dont matter what you think his info says salkum and his pic shows his neighborhood. Please just remove it.

i don't understand why you get all pissy, we might not all like each other, heck i don't like everyone on here, but we all have the same interest and thats old Subaru's, and thats all that really matters on here, i may care that you have a wife and a dog and a house, but ill forget about it in about 5 minutes after reading it.

Im gettin pissy cause im askin fer help and gettin no where. My blood pressure is through the roof and im the only one he knows whos got a way to talk to somebody on here. Can I please get a little info on gettin at somebody in charge around here. My bud said if we cant get it taken care of then his lawyer will take it up with the site owner. He said the guys gotta bisness tied up in this site so he really only wants that to be a last resort. He aint holdin a grudge just wants his info taken down. Is that too much to ask. Yall didnt want him here so take him off. He says hed just change the stuff to say somthin else and change the pic but he cant. His one warning was a boot. Please help and stop this.

If any of you have yer head screwed on straight and wanna actually do somthin positive fer a change will ya go to the introductions section and report my rump roast for my post on ma buds intro. so we can get the ball rollin on this spoob before my buds gotta pay a legal retainer. This is codswallopin' bullshit. Just take it off yer codswallopin' site and we wont have to have any more discussions.

Really dont understand how your friend (or whoever you are) thinks we are gonna hurt his (your) family. We are just a bunch of guys and gals who care about old subies and wanna learn from each other. we dont all agree and some of us react rather angrily when we see a perfectly good wagon hacked up for cheap thrills and fitted for a carb that belongs on a motorcycle... but none of us are so passionate that we would drive over to washington to do physical harm to you. Nobody is gonna try to do anything with his dumb pictures. You need to take a chill pill dude. And stop ranting at us. If you want your ridiculous pics taken down so badly, then ask a mod instead of pissing all of us off more with your demands. 

Edited by Sapper 157
  • Like 2