Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What happened?

HOW DO I ASK A MOD? NOBODYS HELPIN ME FIND ONE! TELL ME HOW TO GET ER DONE AND I WONT SAY ANOTHER WORD. Im old and dont know how to do all this spoob. Dont even have a facebook I gotta phone book. If your readin this and are older like me can ya give me the keep it simple stupid method of gettin at somebody to fix this.

Yeah. Nobody types like that unless they're trying to sound completely different from "someone else."

What a squirrel.

For me, as others have said, it wasn't really about the bike carb, or the plumbing parts... hell, I'm in the plumbing section all the time working on these old cars!

But the hideous hole hacked in the hood, just trying to draw attention and make it "special," when the car is already special and rare.

And you know where this is going. The hood will never get fixed, and the poor car will be in the junkyard a year from now. 

Probably with a giant wing on the back.  :angry:

• Like 1

This guy....

Go get yourself a lawyer (we know it's you, not your "bud" - the site logs your IP dumb$hit)

You willingly posted your information and your pictures. They are now public domain. Lawyers can't help you "bud".

If that were the case, then Facebook would be sued into oblivion. This is the internet pal. Be careful what you post. It will follow you to the grave.

GD

Edited by GeneralDisorder
  • Like 2

Wow.

those able to moderate aren’t on here much and do not babysit. I’m surprised you got removed so fast, I didn’t really see you do anything egregious. Anyway they arent immediately available and it may be that no one that’s posted can do anything.

The limited info here makes whatever “info” you’re worried about an imaginary issue. I’d just move on and forget about it. Actually you might be planting seeds by talking about it so much. I think I saw on google that someone might drive to your place tonight in the middle of the night with full camo and dog poison so you might want to hide or lock your cars up extra good.