Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Clean Loyale Seats

Hey everyone, I just changed out the seats in my Loyale wagon for ones from a XT Coupe. There was a difference in color so I changed out the rear (material only) to match.

Long story short I'm going to have a pair of clean grey Loyale seats + rear bench material. (I'm going to wash the upholstery, off the foam, then put them back together, I'll swap the drivers and passengers foam so they'll feel newer) My Loyale only has 170,xxxkm on the odometer, so they're gently used.

I was wondering if anyone had any interest in them. I'm almost willing to let them go for free so long as whom ever pays for the shipping. There are no tears, burns, or stains.

Otherwise will just toss them in with the garbage and that'll be that.

I'm in Ottawa, Ontario.

Edit:

I also have a steering wheel, all 4 armrests, and the sun visors. Also a base model canadian cluster with 171,xxx on the odometer. The XT seats were blue, and the car has a grey interior, so I switched slot of pieces over to be blue, thus being leftover with a bunch of grey interior bits. They're all in good shape, I just feel bad throwing them out.

Edited by Mustakrakesh

Wierdly no, I'm 5'10. At max height the drivers seat sits as high as the stock one. I was always rolling my thigh on the steering wheel getting in and out of the car. (I know that I should use the little steering wheel tilt function, but I always forget it's there) Now I don't. I'm not seeing much interest, so I'll just toss them in with the trash this weekend.

Wierdly no, I'm 5'10. At max height the drivers seat sits as high as the stock one. I was always rolling my thigh on the steering wheel getting in and out of the car. (I know that I should use the little steering wheel tilt function, but I always forget it's there) Now I don't. I'm not seeing much interest, so I'll just toss them in with the trash this weekend.

i put my old seats from my 1990 loyale in a go cart i made, i would hang onto them, they are really comfortable seats in my own opinion, also try driving any EA71 Subaru, you'll be seeing the Loyale or any EA82 as a luxury vehicle that gives you leg room.