Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Exhaust Gaskets

I'm looking at Subaru's website to get some exhaust gaskets for my 93 loyale. My question is what gasket goes where? on the website - https://parts.subaru.com/a/Subaru_1993_Loyale-WAGON-TURBO/_54102_6024433/EXHAUST-REAR/A11-440-C1.html it has the same part number for three different exhaust gaskets. I'm guessing the crush gasket goes in between the resonator and y pipe, but I have no clue about the other two. The two I'm talking about almost look interchangeable (one has a divot on the sides). Who knows which goes where?

I'm looking at Subaru's website to get some exhaust gaskets for my 93 loyale. My question is what gasket goes where? on the website - https://parts.subaru.com/a/Subaru_1993_Loyale-WAGON-TURBO/_54102_6024433/EXHAUST-REAR/A11-440-C1.html it has the same part number for three different exhaust gaskets. I'm guessing the crush gasket goes in between the resonator and y pipe, but I have no clue about the other two. The two I'm talking about almost look interchangeable (one has a divot on the sides). Who knows which goes where?

I went through the same thing: as far as I understand the smaller ones go to the Y pipe.  For the exhaust pipe to the exhaust manifold I used Fel Pro 93227.

Good luck,

Sam

These are the gaskets I got for my manifold. I believe they are the right ones, they fit and the exhaust no longer leaks. Plus the new stud and helicoil is tight so everything finally worked out.

post-67083-0-22364100-1526840714_thumb.jpg

Edited by MWLoyale
  • Like 2