Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What is this?

You mean the access door , not the tanks itself. Tanks are the same. The lock was optional. Most are going to have the twist knob.

Keep an eye open. I’m cleaning out storage. Have lots of 70’s parts including 74 Sport Mags and a lot of new old stock small items.

yes access door, sorry about that, not a fan of the knob since it sticks out so far, but then again the lock was a joke, anything that could fit in there would open it, almost like it only had 1 barrel, so much for keeping people out.

and will do! where can i find your parts for sale exactly? i went to the 4x140 forum, and its a mess, perhaps i wasn't in the right place...

Lol , I see all of face dook as a mess ! Couldn’t agree more.

My old postings are probably there way way down the run now. You’d have to scroll down to last year for actual parts I had out. This spring I posted a teaser to remind folks I’ll be posting items for sale again. And I’ve failed to have time and weather on my side to follow up.

This time around I’ll do my best to post here too.

It’s a great board and Shawn does a great job of running this , but the provider has made posting pics here more difficult. Face Dook is one easy way to get pics up to a dedicated audience.

This time around I’ll do my best to post here too.

It’s a great board and Shawn does a great job of running this , but the provider has made posting pics here more difficult. Face Dook is one easy way to get pics up to a dedicated audience.

This is 100% true!

Although I have found that it’s not too much trouble to post pics here from Flickr, it’s still a lengthy process.

Honestly, I would post here more if pics were as easy as FB.