Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Miles Fox, Jim Wood, John the Alleyboy, and other Alliance members... ROAD TRIP TIME!

I think it's time for you guys to take a road trip out my way. Here's a few reasons why...

-New U-pull yard opened up

-I went there today

-Found 91 XT6 FT4WD 5sp

-It has 83k on it

-IT IS 100% INTACT AND UNTOUCHED

-Only visible damage is rust-out on the bottoms of the fenders and frame rails, interior is still sealed and unspoiled

-Here is the price list: http://www.sechristautoparts.com/images/price_list.jpg

Guys handed me a price list at the door. It says engines are now $125. I actually laughed maniacally when I found this car. Come on guys, get your wrenches and let's go! Can't let the rednecks have this one!

Of course there's also all the other Subie goodies around, such as a FT4WD nonturbo XT with 76k and minimal rust, a totally rust free Loyale, and more Legacies and EA82's than you can shake a stick at. Welcome to crash at my place or James' place up the street. Lots of fun, cookouts, and plenty of beer!

Hey Steve:

Just so happens I'm in the market for a AWD 5sp for my Turbo Touring wagon.

Also happens that Miles might be in C-Bus next week. Also happens that I may be heading out that direction to pick up a parts wagon I'm trying to score....

Timing is perfect. Maybe we can plan someting this coming weekend, or maybe the next. I'll pass the word on to Miles and Jim.

talk soon, John

I think it's time for you guys to take a road trip out my way. Here's a few reasons why...

-New U-pull yard opened up

-I went there today

-Found 91 XT6 FT4WD 5sp

-It has 83k on it

-IT IS 100% INTACT AND UNTOUCHED

-Only visible damage is rust-out on the bottoms of the fenders and frame rails, interior is still sealed and unspoiled

-Here is the price list: http://www.sechristautoparts.com/images/price_list.jpg

Guys handed me a price list at the door. It says engines are now $125. I actually laughed maniacally when I found this car. Come on guys, get your wrenches and let's go! Can't let the rednecks have this one!

Of course there's also all the other Subie goodies around, such as a FT4WD nonturbo XT with 76k and minimal rust, a totally rust free Loyale, and more Legacies and EA82's than you can shake a stick at. Welcome to crash at my place or James' place up the street. Lots of fun, cookouts, and plenty of beer!

Steve:

We'll definitely have to get out there in the next few weeks.

It looks like we might be doing some C-Bus junking this weekend (your welcome to come up). Miles and I went out yesterday and found a fair amount of EA82 stuff, as well as a NICE 83 GL Sedan!! I intend to go back, and Jim and Miles may end up going too.

If you need any Pugs (especially alloys), now's the time to speak up. All sizes and styles available. Miles or myself will be posting something on this soon.

John