Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Legacy sedan off-road build

beefwagon

so after running into a myriad of omissions problems on my 2000 outback sedan which was lifted on Baja springs I decided to avoid E missions all together and bought a beautiful 1995 legacy LS that was literally a grandma‘s garage kept car .  What a joy it is working on this thing because there is practically no rust and damn near every single bolt has come out with ease .  On top of that this 95 model is OBDII  with ABS a sunroof and a perfectly untouched interior and body .  How could I go wrong with a 23  year old EJ 22 with 125,000 original miles .  From the looks of it almost every maintenance part on the car has already been replaced !!    I even found a little bag in the glove box with grandma‘s hand writing containing an interior light bulb . 1300$  Is a little more than I would’ve liked to pay but this rust free beauty is priceless to me. Step 1.  GET HIGH!    2 inch body lift with 3 inch strut spacers Forrester and outback struts and with a little clever engineering turbo Baja springs jammed into the struts .  

F3B9C00B-7453-4FE5-B0C0-EF971B3ACD1E.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Sweet!

I know this post is a year old but I’m just getting my teeth into lifting my newly acquired super clean 97 sedan.

I’m quickly realizing that there are not too many lifted versions.

The Legacy will only go about 1 1/2 inches higher, enough to clear the rocks in our track anyway.

Where can I find more posts of your Sedan?

Thanks for sharing

• 3 months later...