Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Next RallyCross on July 18th, Kent, WA

I was planning to go to this one, but its looking like if I do it may be just to watch and meet a few of you guys. My RX has a busted windshield and I wont have the cash to fix it before the 18th, Its pretty bad, do you think the safety steward will let me run? (see pic).

And I still don’t have helmets, the ones I have are all to old to meet spec, I know I could borrow one for me, but my 13 year old daughter has her heart set on riding with me and I’d feel horrible if I ran without her, anybody have a kid size helmet I could borrow or buy if its cheap enough?

Gary

post-367-136027593782_thumb.jpg

The window I would say is kinda a grey area, I was allowed to run with a shattered area the size of a golf ball with cracks spreading out from it. It was located below the drivers side wiper... not sure if they would or would not let you run how yours is.

They probably would though as long as the window isnt ready to fall out.

If I dont have the RX running by then, I might just get tabs for the Turbo Coupe. And scare the heck out of all of ya :D

Only a few remember my run at WCSS3 at Thurston ORV park. Unfortunatly I was only able to make a fun run on Sunday, but it beat alot of times for the weekend. Not the same car, but the same model. I'm really jonesing for a run.

Dont worry Meat Wagon, I'll treat it nice :brow: Besides, I want to see if I can beat that Justy.

Id like to reaffirm the fact that Rob should attend with the T-Coupe (provided he goes easy on it ;) ). It will be fun to meet all the USMB'ers attending.

Any G2 competition for me :grin:, this is my first event and I cant wait. Gonna' break (hopefully not) my new halfshafts and brakes in right.

Jay