Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Is this EJ20 ECU same as anything in USA?

I have more to enter for the brown and grey engine plugs when the system allows me to shove more  MB in this post.

Great photo arrange skills too eh ?

I got to look at factory manuals at a dealership and nothing in chapter 2.7 that I could find for ECU pinouts  :(

Going back when no real mechanics about to peruse chapter 6.3 to see if it has a wiring diagram with wire colours. Not urgent, but would love to have the stuff together before I need it. Shoot, after hearing the 8 intakes valves suck in air I think I want an EJ20 under the bonnet. Also may try the EA cases from DR to slap, yeah,  "JUST" just slap around the AWD box and fit up behind an EA82 of some sort. The buggered AWD EA centre diff discovery has really peed me off

Might be time to alter EJ AWD boxes to fit between EA82 in the EA81 Brumby bodies

I have USDM files that show EJ22 in the 1996 to 2001 Imps but all too different to my eye at first. may need a fresh look. Going to start from scratch and work out all the wires at engine bits like coil, injectors, sensors etc when I feel motivated.

Got the other bits nearly finished to chuck in the Brumby to make sure it all works.