Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Why cant i find the maker of my headlights?

(The dude before me installed new headlight assemblies on my 96 subaru impreza lx. I have searched all over but cant find anything about them .  On the lenses they say sae hr06 dot 13v h4 vor FeBerg srip95.0 on the cover. 

I am trying to adjust the passenger side headlight as its too high up. But i cant find info so im not sure excatly what to do. There is a bolt on the back (upper inside) and one on the lower back (towards outside)  i have turned both but neither seem to move my beam.  Ill go take a picture of the front and inside in hopes someone can tell me what im doing wrong. 

I feel stupid asking but am at my wits end.  Maybe its broke?  Pictures to come

20180912_195153.jpg

i think Stanley made the headlights on the third gen GL/Loyales in the late 80's and early 90's, perhaps the same in the mid 90's?

although they say Subaru across the front, it's alittle harder to find the actual maker of the headlights on the OEM headlights, if you find an example of them at a junkyard.

1 hour ago, heartless said:

Feberg is the manufacturer - they are an aftermarket replacement.

But i cant seem to find any info on them. Ive searched all over google and on other forums.  Other then in passing on posts where people say its an aftermarket replacement lol