Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Paperwork From When your Subaru was New

12 hours ago, Subasaurus said:

Things i decided to post up, seems that some of the items are deteriorating and just wanted to post it up to show that it did once exist...

6yjr14.jpg

fm6fbt.jpg

2q1hp1v.jpg

2iljv5h.jpg

72sq3s.jpg

1zqzhhl.jpg

31447b6.jpg

2re7jfs.jpg

iwj1io.jpg

2pydiza.jpg

5b42nk.jpg

Thanks for sharing! Didn't know the side rails were OEM. I have them on my BRAT. I would like to find more on the 4x140 wheels. I'm assuming mine aren't OEM and are aftermarket. They're 13 inch and they're chrome. I'll post pictures later. Maybe someone can identify them.

4 hours ago, moosens said:

Hey Paul! Looked at the link and I think I may have identified my wheel in the ‘Aftermarket 13” inch wheel’ category. It doesn’t really have a name but it’s listed as ‘8 Spoke D Hole Chrome 13’ What do you think? I’ve got a few pics on my phone right now that I attached. I’ll take close ups and better ones later tomorrow.

DB7E6D08-512B-455A-AB97-0C140B3ACB29.png

Edited by HawaiiBrat

4 hours ago, HawaiiBrat said:

Hey Paul! Looked at the link and I think I may have identified my wheel in the ‘Aftermarket 13” inch wheel’ category. It doesn’t really have a name but it’s listed as ‘8 Spoke D Hole Chrome 13’ What do you think? I’ve got a few pics on my phone right now that I attached. I’ll take close ups and better ones later tomorrow.

give me those mudflaps! also you have the same strange rear slide windows like i do, im still trying to decide if i like the center regular one or these double side slide ones, i think it moves more air having them in the corners but it's harder to talk to my friends when they sit in the back while im driving.

20 hours ago, Subasaurus said:

give me those mudflaps! also you have the same strange rear slide windows like i do, im still trying to decide if i like the center regular one or these double side slide ones, i think it moves more air having them in the corners but it's harder to talk to my friends when they sit in the back while im driving.

Lol. I’ve got another pair or two laying around. Yeah, the rear slide windows are strange. Not sure how I feel about them either.

3 hours ago, charles_thomas said:

Thank you for the pictures. Been trying to describe the whole rear fiberglass cover to a couple people! I saw one. Once. 

some of the images posted above was because of the glove compartment detaching from the dash outline itself, causing a gap.. it's been fixed now, but thank the cheapness of the glove compartment for this thread.

you should have seen some of the old items i found in there not Subaru related, receipts to many places like Kroger (which haven't existed in San Antonio since the late 80's), Albertson's, HandyAndy, Kmart,  it was really weird...

• Like 1