Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Good deal on 15" tires, almost new

I checked with Town Fair periodically and they have a 30 day trial on new tires.  I got a set of 4 Toyo tires which were almost new, they had a Maine warehouse ship them down; $50 each and I had a local tire place mount and balance them for $15 each.  My guess is that other tire places have trials like this then they need to sell the tires.  No guarantee though.

Americas tire, or discount what ever they are called now, will change out within 30 days. And credit or charge the difference. I have used that a couple of times on tires I just did not like. 

For those old enough, remember the commercial of the old lady throwing the tire through the window...

CT and Town Fair are begining to orally inhale air thru a cylinder. 

All the small tire shops here seem to be related and all charge $20 not $15 and no bargaining for most people but I did get 4 done for $60 ONCE. 

I switched to Firestone this year for our 15” wheels we have on our 94 AWD wagon. Good deal , better service , and I bought the lifetime alignment. Yes , we put 15’s on our 94 and they are the same diameter as the 14’s overall so no issues. 

Decades with Town Fair all washed away. They fired my buddy for crap outside of work. He was with them for decades as well. Total b/s ! For that and the decline in quality I moved on.