Ultimate Subaru Message Board

A newb with a silly gasket question...

Hey yall,

I know the answer to my question has to be right in front of my face somewhere on the internet but I'm more of an, outdoor run and play in the mud, kinda guy.   I'm in search of a list of gasket locations for my 94 Loyale. Finished a full rebuild on her not too long ago and I have a few gaskets from the set that I didn't use.  I know that a couple of them are for the turbo version

Cam 

Get an FSM they have some exploded view diagrams.

Subaru parts websites have exploded views but not sure they go back to EA82?

EA82 and ER27 gasket sets would come with a vast oversupply of gaskets. I think for multiple engine variations and changes.  Carb, SPFI, MPFI, EGR, etc.

Edited by idosubaru

Thanks a bunch for all the answer! It looks like most of them are for different intake manifolds or exhaust systems... I understand why they do it but dang! That is quite a few leftovers! 

Tried uploading a picture but I'm over the mb limit in all my photos and can't remember off the top of my head how to resize them at the moment. It does sound like a fun game though aha. Hopefully I'll get some days off work here soon and get to wrench on her a bit.

Thanks again yall! 

Cam