Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hi all! I purchased my 2015 Impreza on October 20th... it was magical! However, this morning I noticed that my fog lights are exposed... did someone steal the covers? Did they fall off? What the heck? Can I just buy replacements and install myself? Any guidance is appreciated. 

B6749736-5D8A-4B4E-9D4F-941E1554A135.jpeg

my guess is that someone upgraded their Impreza to have the foglights by buying them from say ebay, but didn't want to buy the covers from the dealership, so they took yours instead, comical...

reminds me of people stealing the Mercedes front logo giant badges, 3 out of 4 of them are the twist off type... my mom's got stolen a few months ago and it was $120 to replace.

You light look at how to secure them from behind the bar with some cable (zip) ties.  I’ve done this on my brumby with the little cover panels for the bumperettes as they can fall off if a bit loose with their age (or someone nicks them).

It’ll work if the tabs are a loop type arrangement. Or you add something to hold them in better than just being clipped in (sikaflex comes to mind, or an appropriately placed screw or two).

Time to get creative. 

Cheers 

Bennie