Ultimate Subaru Message Board

93 Loyale Sedan Rear Glass Side Vent Covers (plastic)

Car leaking at Rear Glass (back windsheild??).  Leaking at lower right corner.

I had the rear glass removed and reinstalled.  

To remove rear glass you need to remove the two plastic side vent covers.  I need the right cover, the sister lost the part and I can't even find a part no. in any of the online part supplier drawings.

93 Loyale Sedan Rear Glass Side Vent Covers (plastic)  these cover openings on each side of the rear glass which let air which enters the cabin from the cowl to exit the cabin.  The covers fit well and stop any water from getting in.

I have a few photos.

Can anyone tell me what Subaru calls these?  Or, what the part numbers or section of the Subaru parts catalog to look in?

They press on/in and the clips are old plastic and can break.  My glass guy got the left side off with only one clip breaking and was able to reinstall it by gluing  the broken clip.

93 Loyale Left Rear Vent Cover 40.jpg

93 Loyale Right Rear Window Vents taped closed with out Cover.jpg

Great,  just let me know I'll be happy to pay for it and shipping.

I live in Chicago Suburbs.

Brian Burke

4N070 Swift Rd.

Addison, IL. 60101

my strange street address " 4N070" is not recognized my UPS and FeEx's database but will work anyway, just find the " use this address anyway" button.

I also have Chase Bank which allows me to send money to someone securely, my wife know all the details if that interests you.

Otherwise I'll arrange what ever you like.