Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Can am side by side rims

I know the idea of atv rims has been thought of many times for the 4x140 pattern. Lately at work I've been seeing all these Can-Am side by sides that run 4x137 14 inch rims. Some of them are really cool and even have beadlocks. Has anyone tried drilling out one of those rims to fit a old soob? I know people were nervous that ATV rims couldn't hold up to the weight, but some of the side-by-sides I've worked on are four seaters that weigh 1800 lbs without occupants and are made to take crazy jumps. Most of them make nearly 200hp.

https://can-am.brp.com/off-road/side-by-side/maverick-x3/maverick-x3-max-x-rs-turbo-r.html

I'll try to score a rim and update if it goes well.

Let us know how it goes! Blaze that trail literally and figuratively! 

For some goofy reason I love the 4x140 stuff, the obscurity level is just right where one isn't stuck without any options, but with enough searching and hoping something truly unique and beautiful can be found, like the enkeis or ssr formula mesh. Subaru had some dope 4x140 alloys back in the day...