Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Another springtime cleanout but really serious this time Milford CT USA

Forget the “boy cries wolf” theories. I know you’ve seen me do this before and the posts are still there to prove it. This year , this time , it’s very very serious as many of you have seen me selling on eBay last autumn and a little bit since just very casually lately.

I don’t have the time I thought I would. So I’d like to get folks to drive by and I’ll gladly display whatever I have to offer. 

The storage unit unit is under control and really much nicer and more accommodating for visitors - FINALLY - and thanks especially to Subafreak early last year and my best friend Chris late in the year which really brought me to a great point which I needed to be at for the past three years.

1970’s stuff almost entirely. Still plenty of New Old Stock and great used too. Engines , trannies , most all the stuff you imagine. 

PM here if you’re serious or email me at moosens at yahoo . Com

Milford CT exit 35 off I-95 super super easy from either direction. 

Got 90-94 Legacy stuff or early 2.2 ? 90-96 ? You’re welcome to trade up just please discuss before hauling anything my way. 

Storage is too expensive , has to be reduced. This is it. Nice opportunity for vintage owners. 

Worlds best pizza near by , super breweries , CT isn’t so bad to visit just bring money and don’t stay long - too expensive!!!

OK Paul, I spent some time climbing in and out of the '75 4WD wagon and I came up with a tentative list of things I wouldn't mind having:

Shift knobs, both
Rear hatch wiper bracket (the big gold zinc plated thing)
Hatch trim panel (or template to make my own)
Steering wheel
Non-A/C HVAC panel, black
Non-A/C glovebox, black
HVAC temp knob
Black front/rear seats or upholstery
Gauges with tach
Ignition switch may be seized
Driver's side interior door release handle
air cleaner assembly
Mud flaps

Also any other fun accessories/goodies/whathaveyous that you have for this vehicle