Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Teamendor...hello?

Teamendor sent me a message, very short one, I replied and gone no further. I tried search function on the name and got a zero result

Anyone know Teamendor?

It was in response to a want post for EA82T S1 dizzy module or mod.

One day, just one day I might try build distributorless ignition set up for the old faithful EA82Ts

7 hours ago, Steptoe said:

One day, just one day I might try build distributorless ignition set up for the old faithful EA82Ts

No need to bust your nut on this one too much. Silverbullet has already done most of the hard work for you. 

As for Teamendor, they didn’t say they were an Arabian Prince promising all your dreams of resolving this dizzy module issue for a small deposit into their bank account did they? :lol:

Cheers 

Bennie

• Haha 1

Yeah no worries we have turbo dizzys. Just send me a PM we will get you all set. Car freak you keep thinking I'm Mia on you but we are talking on facebook about the same parts lol. PM me on facebook so we can keep the conversation in one place please. Thanks!

8 minutes ago, Teamemdor said:

Yeah no worries we have turbo dizzys. Just send me a PM we will get you all set. Car freak you keep thinking I'm Mia on you but we are talking on facebook about the same parts lol. PM me on facebook so we can keep the conversation in one place please. Thanks!

I'm easily confused.  Too many platforms these days to keep track of...