Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Justy hub on a DL?

So, I got this Subaru DL Wagon back in February. It’s only got 60k miles on it it’s honestly in great condition but I’ve now broke both CV Axles, driver side was simple replaced in axle good to go but the passenger side broke and tore up my hub. (Think the previous “owner” The Subie dealer that I got it from) put the wrong ones in and just pressed till they fit. Any ways I have been looking for a new hub does anyone know if the justy front hub will be a direct replacement for the stock one on my 1988 DL? Thanks for any advice or any where I can get the right part I’ve called Subaru and the parts guy laughed when I said what I had haha 

49E38E8B-C1B4-4FDA-8EDB-967866F36033.jpeg

The short answer is no, they are not the same. 

The long answer is most hub failures come from not installing/tightening the cone washer correctly. Your sourcing for a hub will be somebody from this group that has stripped a car and has them sitting on a shelf. 

Good luck!

Dan

Plenty at the wreckers.

$100 here 

Shenandoah Auto Parts, Inc. USA-VA(Roanoke) Request_Quote 800-777-7908/540-343-7908                                                                                                                                                                                    

Cheaper further afield.Check here http://used-auto-parts.net/cgi-bin/search.cgi