Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hi I bought 3 Subaru Brats, got all three for 1500.

1 runs but has transmission problems

2 has a seized engine but has the nicest interior & exterior (despite an ugly paint job)

3 is going to be a future project as it needs a complete interior and most of the exterior worked on

i had a guy contact me wanting a body, I offer the 3rd one but he did not want it.

we agreed on the 2nd Brat with a price of 700 plus a pair of bed chairs that he has.

it’ll be just the body, as he’s got an 83 that the body is to far gone on, and i’ll Keep the motor and transmission plus whatever he doesn’t want/need.

so my question is.

I’m I ripping him off, or vise versa? 

0DD9C748-EEC0-428C-9782-455BB5A2A721.jpeg

5E32FFD1-8191-4A43-8AA0-F5C1698382CF.jpeg

Edited by I love cars
Messed up, photos weren’t in order
  • Like 1

are you making the best of all 3 into 1?

i think you came out ontop due to the abundance of parts! as long as you can make atleast 1 brat out of everything that is fairly complete and running good.

you'll be able to drive the brat for many years to come thanks to the extra parts from the others if 1 brat is all you're going after (which i highly recommend)

***if you have an extra set of mudflaps i'll be interested in buying them from you? :P

• Thanks 1