Ultimate Subaru Message Board

OEM parts source recommendations!!

I posted this in that "other" Subaru forum but I thought I'd seek some second (or third) opinions.

I'm in the midst of a head gasket job and I've been ordering a lot of parts, both OEM and aftermarket. I ordered my OEM parts online via parts.subaru.com, which was processed by a local dealer. The dealer sat on the order for a couple days and now I can't do the work I had planned this weekend. The following weekend I can't work on the car so the dealer's inaction set me back two weeks. Anyway, I'm wondering if there are online OEM sources that respond quickly to orders. Sources closer to the upper left corner of the lower 48 would be preferred to minimize shipping time. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

first, you might want to check here; https://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/121-subaruonlineparts-com/501795-new-lower-pricing-subaru-gear-codes-vip-s.html

that's the most recent OEM source I used. Prices were good before the discount.

I dunno who is quickest to ship but, I have also used ; fredbeansparts.com, genuinesubaruparts.com and amazon and ebay but I don't know who fulfilled the order.

• Like 1