Still holding too much New Old Stock 1970’s Subaru parts and great used of the same era.

Storage is dog gone expensive and frankly I do need to pare down as I’ve sidestepped from the vintage Subaru world for the time being.

So .... look for me to get things rolling again very soon. eBay name - cashingmystuffin. 

Kamei air dam should be up later this weekend. Then whatever else I have time to list.

Its a good time if you’re in the northeast , to drive on over and shop direct !

1972-1979 Stage one and Stage two.

Any used parts are solid. Don’t write my sheet metal off as crap because you think it is because I live in CT. 

Fenders - couple NEW and several nice used

Front Valance for gen one Brat and 4WD wagon - NEW

Wheels - 74 Sport Mags (full set of 4) , a few others too. 

Much much more , I’m just getting tired and have to crash out. 

Milford CT if you care to drive there. 

My goal is to be out of the large storage unit asap.

Back on eBay this week. Re-listed some items and added the new Kamei air dam (spoiler).

More very soon.

Engines seats fenders transmissions lights interior bits exterior bits and more just no comma.

Cheers! 

I posted in an older thread. I was interested in a plow setup back in 2015 and life got in the way. Currently working on an E82T swap into a 1985 brat and trying to upgrade to power steering and A/C and looking for 4 things:

1)A/c box section to fit 1985 Brat. I have one from a 1987 GL-10 and it's too big to be modified. Evaporator alone would be OK, I could fabricate a box if needed.

2)Ignition coil assembly for 1987 GL-10 Turbo, bracket has transistor mounted to it and that part is bad as well as a leaking coil

3)Set of wagon wheels to fit 1985 Brat

4)Plow setup if you still have one

Thanks,

Steve

Sorry my friend , the plow sold for I think less than I paid for it , and I’m far removed from the 80’s with very little exception. 

Best of luck in your search. 

Big bump for the “season”

Hoping to list some stuff on e bay but would much appreciate people stopping by. I know , it’s far. Why do I live way over here ??? It’s ok , push that gas pedal and make a trip out of it. 

Ebay - “cashingmystuffin”

Your happy place - my storage - exit 35 off I-95 Milford CT USA 

Next to highway , super easy. Contact me and we can work out weekday or weekend time - prefer we meet between 7:30am and 3:00pm WEEKDAYS but might be able to flex.

WEEKENDS I can meet you 7:00am on but not too late. Gets dark early so on weekends I like to be closing up around 4:30-5:00

Yes sir eeeee still alive and still hoping to get storage reduced.

But so much going on I have nowhere near the time I really need to get there.

Meanwhile I am sadly offering good on eBay. “cashingmystuffin” that’s me. I’ve got around 70 items up right now. But that’s just some box stuff , way more at storage with some fenders , door , glass , engines , transmissions , rear diffs , A-bar , lots more. 

I’m getting quite disgusted this time around. 

Somebody step up to the plate and buy me out. Please.

Milford CT - it’s in a storage unit off exit 35 of I-95 , really super easy to reach.

Check my stuff on eBay - “cashingmystuffin” , then also consider that I have lots more loose items , small box items , then fenders from 1972–79 and gen one Brat. Seats , dashboards - at least one uncracked , wheels , A-bar front end protector , engine or two , transmission (4 or 5?) mostly 4WD , glass - mostly NEW , windshield or two , even have NEW windshield gasket I was saving for myself. 

More too , I’m sure. 

Getting too worn out. I want to spend my time differently these days. 

This is not some crazy large load. One medium box truck would knock it out. But you’ll have a good load for sure. 

moosens@yahoo.com is best.

Selling stock parts. Not sure how many members of a site which includes “mods” in their title are going to care for 1968-79 stock parts. 

Thanks for trying , but I don’t think I’ll bother with that one. 

You’re welcome to post directing folks over to me here. Or on the dreaded face crook sites. Here is best.