Ultimate Subaru Message Board

• 4 weeks later...

I posted in an older thread. I was interested in a plow setup back in 2015 and life got in the way. Currently working on an E82T swap into a 1985 brat and trying to upgrade to power steering and A/C and looking for 4 things:

1)A/c box section to fit 1985 Brat. I have one from a 1987 GL-10 and it's too big to be modified. Evaporator alone would be OK, I could fabricate a box if needed.

2)Ignition coil assembly for 1987 GL-10 Turbo, bracket has transistor mounted to it and that part is bad as well as a leaking coil

3)Set of wagon wheels to fit 1985 Brat

4)Plow setup if you still have one

Thanks,

Steve

• 1 month later...

Big bump for the “season”

Hoping to list some stuff on e bay but would much appreciate people stopping by. I know , it’s far. Why do I live way over here ??? It’s ok , push that gas pedal and make a trip out of it. 

Ebay - “cashingmystuffin”

Your happy place - my storage - exit 35 off I-95 Milford CT USA 

Next to highway , super easy. Contact me and we can work out weekday or weekend time - prefer we meet between 7:30am and 3:00pm WEEKDAYS but might be able to flex.

WEEKENDS I can meet you 7:00am on but not too late. Gets dark early so on weekends I like to be closing up around 4:30-5:00

• 1 month later...

Yes sir eeeee still alive and still hoping to get storage reduced.

But so much going on I have nowhere near the time I really need to get there.

Meanwhile I am sadly offering good on eBay. “cashingmystuffin” that’s me. I’ve got around 70 items up right now. But that’s just some box stuff , way more at storage with some fenders , door , glass , engines , transmissions , rear diffs , A-bar , lots more. 

• 3 weeks later...

I’m getting quite disgusted this time around. 

Somebody step up to the plate and buy me out. Please.

Milford CT - it’s in a storage unit off exit 35 of I-95 , really super easy to reach.

Check my stuff on eBay - “cashingmystuffin” , then also consider that I have lots more loose items , small box items , then fenders from 1972–79 and gen one Brat. Seats , dashboards - at least one uncracked , wheels , A-bar front end protector , engine or two , transmission (4 or 5?) mostly 4WD , glass - mostly NEW , windshield or two , even have NEW windshield gasket I was saving for myself. 

More too , I’m sure. 

Getting too worn out. I want to spend my time differently these days. 

This is not some crazy large load. One medium box truck would knock it out. But you’ll have a good load for sure. 

moosens@yahoo.com is best.

Selling stock parts. Not sure how many members of a site which includes “mods” in their title are going to care for 1968-79 stock parts. 

Thanks for trying , but I don’t think I’ll bother with that one. 

You’re welcome to post directing folks over to me here. Or on the dreaded face crook sites. Here is best. 

• 4 months later...

Wow !! It’s 2020 and lookie what’s come upon us all. Worldwide pandemic. 

Best wishes to all through this episode. 

We are feeling well here as of this post. No issues , and staying home as much as possible. 

Just like many folks I had my dreams of selling off lots of parts and reducing storage. It’s going to be a tough year. 

I sure will do my best for you nice folks. I realize that lots of us are losing money and falling behind. So far all is well enough here but very tight for $$$

And I know it’s the same for others. Letting some things go for free. Milford CT is the center of the vintage Subaru parts world. 70’s anyways ...

Try to stop on by if at all possible. Otherwise message me here or email at moosens@yahoo.com 

Ebay is a bit tough on hobbyists like me or you when it comes to selling. I’ve toned it down for now but you’ll see my stuff under the infamous “cashingmystuffin” , the one , the only , blah blah blah

And we’re back to the bottom line here ... I/we need to reduce storage space so it’s a big year to make things happen. Hoping I can make you all great deals and we all roll forward happily. 

One last word. Some guys are reselling my NOS parts at 10x the price !! 

Best of luck out there ! 

• 4 weeks later...

Paul, hope all is well in the damp NE.  After I came by and got the tires and wheels I moved to Arizona.  All the rust on my 87 GL Coupe stopped dead!  I was wondering if you still had the Coupe hatch struts that you showed me in your storage?  If you are willing to mail them, let me know the total cost and I can either PP it or send a USPS money order.  I may be coming out there much later in the year so let me know what you still have for the late 80's.  Thanks!

Pretty sure those are still there. Thanks for the bump.

Ahh , what a great year , eh ?? 

For sure I’ll ship and will set any 80’s goodies aside for you to peruse. 

Temps already way up in Tempe. My son has an Outback now thanks to another great older board member , NVZeno 

For kicks I joined group on FB that off-roads Subies in AZ - MtnRoo Arizona - and hope my son gets involved but not too seriously. Budget requires he commute with it so he can’t bash it up. 

Stay safe and healthy. And yes , a little damp still up here. Fine day today though. Enjoy ! 

• Like 1