Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Is subaruxt.com gone?

Does anyone know what happened to Subaruxt.com? It was a great forum and it would be a shame to lose all of the good information that was stored there over the years. (for anyone else trying to look for old posts here is a link to a relatively recent archive of the site: https://web.archive.org/web/20190627171631/http://subaruxt.com/)

It was up until very recently, hopefully something expired and we don't loose it all. 

57 minutes ago, carfreak85 said:

I had tried to join that site a couple years ago when I thought I'd be dragging home a project XT6.  Never did get the admins to approve my request to join...

i think there's lagging software/updates and the only ones who can approve/address issues are largely off the grid and don't have the time to put into it.   

10 hours ago, idosubaru said:

i think there's lagging software/updates and the only ones who can approve/address issues are largely off the grid and don't have the time to put into it.   

That sucks when it happens. They should pass on the torch to those that will keep it alive. 

Cheers 

Bennie

14 hours ago, carfreak85 said:

I had tried to join that site a couple years ago when I thought I'd be dragging home a project XT6.  Never did get the admins to approve my request to join...

Yea I had to send an email to one of the guys who runs it, I believe it was Austin. It definitely ran on an older platform. and as such had limitations, but I hope the near two decades of posts there aren't lost in time.

15 hours ago, idosubaru said:

The site didn’t renew properly only due to an accident/misinformstion. Assuming it can be renewed, it’ll be back.  I guess if a sniper bought and squats on the domain we’re all hosed?

Doesn't seem like someone has nabbed it yet, I hope to see you guys back there when it's up :D

• 4 months later...