Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The journey has come to an end...

Sorry about having to let her go man, she's a beauty. Just like mine, same interior and all. 

Give us some more info on the other projects, those must be extra cool! She'll have a good home, for about 1/10th of the work to dismantle, find a place for, and deal with people you can replace the gasket and ask for  $2000! If you were selling from CO at least, I've seen a super clean, grandma fresh loyale asking for  $2500! I would think maybe $1800 at least is what the sellers got.

Cheers man, sell her to some kid with dreams of ej swaps and huge tires. 

• 2 weeks later...

OK......today was the day.

I sold my Subaru, and I got my asking price too.

But the best part for me was knowing it was going to a local buyer and that he is a Subaru nut like the rest of us. He plans on taking out the 1.8 carb engine.....rebuilding it.......and putting in back into his other (less than steller condition one) GL.

My old car is going to get the deluxe treatment with the upgraded Fuel Injection type......since its in better shape overall.

I'm just glad it went to a new home to be saved once again and will continue to live on.........was a great car I will always remember as "The RedRoo".

I'll still be active on this board, got moms 85 to still keep going, lol.

The money from the sale will buy some much wanted accessories for my Honda Element,  so its a "win win" for all involved.

Edited by Checkerboard Comet
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1