Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Fitting 14 in wheels

i know toyota and chevy wheels fit i dont see why datsun wheels wouldent maybe use that thing that streaches out of some kinda of box that has a bunch of numbers on it that magicly gets bigger when you pull on it ive herd some people use them to see if stuff fits before they actualy try to fit something just a thought though

sorry no real help there

On 10/16/2019 at 7:11 PM, saltytheseadog said:

Has anyone put 6 bolt datsun truck wheels on there 1990 Loyale. I know I can drill the 2 offset holes but will the center bore fit the subaru hub?

Here in Honduras I saw a grey Loyale wagon with old 80's, Datsun's six lug 14" wheels; and despite that they do fit good with proper offset, they doesn't look nice on the Subie, they make the subie to look older; but that is my very own humble opinion.

I would like to share photos here, but I don´t know if the pathetic Photobucket site would let me...

Kind Regards.

Edited by Loyale 2.7 Turbo

Thanks . The Subie is retired and will be used as a utility vehicle at a remote camp with very little, but rough road. The wheels are there now and I'm back in town, and I'm trying to find out if I have to figure out some way to bore out the wheels to fit over the spigot on the brakes  for  my next trip over there (be prepared my scout leader said).