Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Loyale Control Arm Help

So I ordered a new control arm for my loyale, to replace the one I broke on my front passenger side. The one I ordered is #1aslf00530, I realized after It got here and I went to pair it with my stabilizer bar #21063ga080, the control arm is not the correct one!!! It is shaped more like a forested or legacy control arm, and has no flat spot with 2 threads to attach the stabilizer bar. I'm even more confused because when I search "Subaru loyale '91 lower control arm" it shows the same exact one. 

I believe the control arm will fit, but I only ordered one and still have my stock loyale control arm on the left side. 

I think the one I got is a legacy control arm, but for some reason the website told me it would be a fit for my loyale. The part number for the oem front control arm is #21061GA421 BUT IS DISCONTINUED EVERYWHERE. 

I have had no luck finding other locales at pick n pulls and junk lots, and am starting to lose hope in finding parts for this car. Should I just get another legacy control arm for the left, and ditch the stabilizer bars? Just stick with the single sway bar? Any help is appreciated 

That is incorrectly listed as being for a 93-94 loyale.  It is not.  Fits alot of EJ platform cars.

return it if you can as falsely listed.

IDK, I suppose there were alot of L-series variants around the world, perhaps somewhere, in some country there were L-series (Leone, Isuzu Geminette?) that would use control arm like that but not in the US or any other 3rd gen L-series I know of. 93-94 otherwise.

Oh and it won't fit your car without modification to everything in the front end in some way.

Ball joint hole too big, if you use correct balljoint to fit arm, it won't fit the knuckle.  They are wider so longer axle needed.  Won't fit the radius rod plate (rear pivot) without  fully changing mounting type, and lift likely.

you need to get a used arm, or build a new arm from your old one.  Cut it, straighten it, reinforce it, weld it.