Ultimate Subaru Message Board

SubyAddict return after a long hiatus

Hello everyone I am back. A longtime ultimate Subaru message board member, since like 1997 I think, anyways I have returned. I have some super cool news that I want to share with all of you. I have been simulation racing online for years now, and for the last couple of years I have been running my own twitch channel to some relative degree of success. I have 920 followers as of this message now. :-) so among other things on this channel, I stream Sim racing games, specifically rally usually, but I also do live music, and coming up in February will be broadcasting autocross racing as well. I'm looking for people who want to be in and around the channel, and the real life racing team. If you have any interest in being involved feel free to stop by the stream and say hello, and let's talk cars. On Twitch my channel name is NathanielTragic, which is my stage name from my real life band The tragic evolution. You can Google these things if you want to know more. Currently I am set up with Bridge City Auto sports to do autocross racing next season. I was able to attend their last event this year, and placed great times. 

As for things that may interest you Subaru people specifically, a friend of mine is going to be building his first rally car with my help. we are going to put all of that on stream, and I will be reaching out to you my long-time Subaru community for help and parts when we need it. thank you so much for reading, and I hope to hear from you all soon. It's great to be back! :-)

Nathaniel Tragic on Twitch.Tv

Aka SubyAddict

Edited by Subyaddict
Removed picture
  • Like 1

On 10/26/2019 at 2:21 PM, Subyaddict said:

... As for things that may interest you Subaru people specifically, a friend of mine is going to be building his first rally car with my help. we are going to put all of that on stream, and I will be reaching out to you my long-time Subaru community for help and parts when we need it. thank you so much for reading, and I hope to hear from you all soon. It's great to be back! :-) ...

Welcome Back!

Start a thread regarding the rally car build.

Kind Regards.

• Like 1