Ultimate Subaru Message Board

digging deep into modifications. hvac

well i think ive decided to throw myself into hell and i want the digital hvac controls. ive been separating the hvac wiring from the main harnesses on a parts h6 for a while now slowly making progress if anyone would like updates on this as it goes ill keep updating it but it will likely be a slow process and may end up with the project going on hold for a bit at times. i will likely end up running into some issues i will need help getting past with wiring as well when i get to some stuff like the a/c but im trying to maker it be a stand alone setup so i dont have to cut or modify the factory wiring but rather install a secondary harness just for the hvac control 

ive learned i can use the box that's there and just ad a few things from the other box witch i do have in the part car. there's a few sensors that i need to ad and id need to build a circuit to control the a/c compressor witch i think would be the hardest part of it. ive been basing it from this post here.

https://sl-i.net/FORUM/showthread.php?19317-Converting-2000-Legacy-GT-to-Automatic-Climate-Control