Ultimate Subaru Message Board

PSA good communication and prompt shipping would have saved alot of hassle

Although very very poor communication and 6 months later transmission was recieved. So all those that said heis not a thief and is a good guy. I'm glad you was right. I'm sorry that it had to come to all this but it seemed like this was the only way to get any actions to be took. Still do not know what happened  was never offered an explanation. So can not tell his side of the story. And would have been more than happy to put up both sides of the story so it didn't look so one sided.

Screenshot_20191112-132937_Chrome.jpg

Edited by IROCDUDE89

3 hours ago, el_freddo said:

Careful mate, you’ll end up banned for harassment :( 

Bennie

I dont care at this point something is gonna get done. Got all the other facebook pages for help anyways. He's either gonna man up and provide me a tracking number if he really did ship it, my money back, or make it where no one does business with him again. Cause the only thing bgg I hate more than a liar is a theif and he's shaping up to be both. But thanks for looking out buddy 

6 hours ago, IROCDUDE89 said:

I dont care at this point something is gonna get done. Got all the other facebook pages for help anyways. He's either gonna man up and provide me a tracking number if he really did ship it, my money back, or make it where no one does business with him again. Cause the only thing bgg I hate more than a liar is a theif and he's shaping up to be both. But thanks for looking out buddy 

I don't think Fasetenal (who is not shipping company, per se)  gives tracking #'s

Either way......Callling Shawn a thief in this situation is a stretch.  We all respect him and his business.  You aren't goin to convince us that he's a crook or out to screw you over and take yer damn $500 buck (a totally super duper price for a FT4wd D/R box with 23 spine stubs swapped in)  

He's not a liar or a thief.  you sound like a petulant child whining that you didn't get yer christmas present yet.

This is why I don't ship engines or transmissions.  It's a difficult process, and as soon as something hit's a snag......you get dragged by the person who understandably is irritated at not getting their parts.

Maybe you should find another RX fulltime trans for a super deal.

Or maybe just drag yer knuckles back to yer IROC

But stop calling Shawn a liar or a thief.  He is neither.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FerGloyale said:

I don't think Fasetenal (who is not shipping company, per se)  gives tracking #'s

Either way......Callling Shawn a thief in this situation is a stretch.  We all respect him and his business.  You aren't goin to convince us that he's a crook or out to screw you over and take yer damn $500 buck (a totally super duper price for a FT4wd D/R box with 23 spine stubs swapped in)  

He's not a liar or a thief.  you sound like a petulant child whining that you didn't get yer christmas present yet.

This is why I don't ship engines or transmissions.  It's a difficult process, and as soon as something hit's a snag......you get dragged by the person who understandably is irritated at not getting their parts.

Maybe you should find another RX fulltime trans for a super deal.

Or maybe just drag yer knuckles back to yer IROC

But stop calling Shawn a liar or a thief.  He is neither.

He never shipped it thru fastenal.  He said fastenal never shipped and he picked it back up and I never heard from him again. And after posting this I've found out he's done multiple people this way. And if there wasnt a tracking number he should have said so. And been like it should take this long to get there if it doesnt let me know but instead he ignores messages. And I've got screenshots of all the messages and me messaging him multiple times and might get a response months later. Im a laid back guy and very patient and normally dont do this but I've waited 6 months so i have the right to be pissed. And it's not that hard. I've shipped whole 3 wheelers before. So I know what it takes to ship big items. If your saying he's such a good guy then why dont he tell me what's going on. Communication is all I'm asking for. Is something happened let me know. But ignoring me just makes you look like a liar.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Subarule said:

"Cyber Libel: Defamation which is written such as on a web site. Most online defamation occurs through libel by posting a web page, comment, bulletin board post, review, rating or blog post."

Also called defamation.

Maybe IROCDUDE89 wants to be sued.

Nothing false about what I posted. If need to post the screenshots of our conversation I will.  Cause at this moment in time him ignoring messages and giving no explanation as to what is going on makes him look like he took my money an ran. If i get my transmission or my money back. I'll apologize but it still doesnt explain why he want message me back or what's going on. If anybody should be sueing it should be me at this point in time. Cause I have paid for goods 6 months ago and still not received 

I will say that a proper explanation from Shawn would be a lot more helpful than deleting the previous thread. Why can't we all just work this out and help both parties to a mutually beneficial solution? I've got a lot of use from this forum and I thank Shawn for maintaining it for us. I would chip in for shipping to get this transmission to his customer if that's what needs to happen. I don't see this being that difficult to resolve and I don't see how ignoring it or deleting it will help either. 

GD

• Like 4

1 hour ago, GeneralDisorder said:

I will say that a proper explanation from Shawn would be a lot more helpful than deleting the previous thread. Why can't we all just work this out and help both parties to a mutually beneficial solution? I've got a lot of use from this forum and I thank Shawn for maintaining it for us. I would chip in for shipping to get this transmission to his customer if that's what needs to happen. I don't see this being that difficult to resolve and I don't see how ignoring it or deleting it will help either. 

GD

Thanks I didn't think I was asking for much. But when the first post was deleted. It just made the situation look worse.

It can be tricky sending items. Both parties need to trust each other and keep the communication stream alive.

I recently sent a PS set up, using multinational carrier with insurance and sign for delivery.

All items had been drained several times, nothing dribbled out. All holes were taped up, items double bagged and all zip ties inside the ribs of a Korean plastic pallet, all shrink wrapped in clear.

At the send depot the package was inspected, all items declared.

Then online tracking showed it was not delivered as scheduled for Monday. Tuesday I call and was told there was an address problem.

Call the buyer, who asks if carrier rang me about oil damage to package. Buyer had also done tracking, seen the delay and enquired

The carrier had not contacted either of us. Someone was upset package was leaking oil. As long as we were happy it was not damaged, delivery Wednesday

Wednesday, comes and buyer finds out carrier refuses to load it on for days delivery run. Buyer had to go collect package himself, to find two 5¢ piece spots of water soluble "oil" on the inside of the plastic wrap visible

The carrier failed to deliver, failed to contact sender or receiver because they or their staff/ contractors still had a problem with it. Despite phone discussions it took two days to work out their problem

If only I had wrapped some absorbing material also around items before double wrapping.

It can be a pain wrapping bulky and heavy items in order for safe delivery and transport, then to have humans fudge up the plan

This is not the first time the dude has taken 100-200 reminders to respond or square up. We have had bad experiences as well and I know of many others... And $500 is a huge number. I see them online for 200 all day.... I saw the first post and it had a lot of support. Then was deleted? Not Cool at all!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Teamemdor said:

This is not the first time the dude has taken 100-200 reminders to respond or square up. We have had bad experiences as well and I know of many others... And $500 is a huge number. I see them online for 200 all day.... I saw the first post and it had a lot of support. Then was deleted? Not Cool at all!

Really? 6 months ago I couldn't find one period. Even posted on here and all the Facebook pages and he's the only one to offer one. Which the $500 is for tranny and shipping. I figured shipping would be close to $200

21 hours ago, GeneralDisorder said:

GD

And still no response!

1 hour ago, Steptoe said:

So, what is Shawn's user name in here?

31 minutes ago, IROCDUDE89 said:

No idea. Never talked to him on here. Just Facebook 

I would say it’s @ShawnW at a guess. Maybe try making this a private conversation via PM, otherwise hopefully he’ll respond for you with a public reply to clean up this matter. It’s all very one sided! 

Cheers 

Bennie