Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Thanks very much! I think they were like $8 for the set , for new!! 

Unfortunately those have a slight seam “pucker” I hope you saw. Stinks that parts like that are hard to keep perfect for 4 decades. I think you might even be able to mend that pucker and clamp it for a long period of time and hopefully it’ll be dang close to perfect.

Again , I went and bought all this stuff mostly 2007 and before. People should be considerate of that and realize this is a once around deal. There’s no re-stocking here. 

Three of us went in on a “couple or so barn stalls” worth of NOS and it took me at least three trips to PA from CT , hours of parts manual research marking as much as I could as best as I could , storing it - yes I have to pay for a unit because we own a condo in a high-rise (city boy) and then the effort to try to be the nice guy and list lots of individual parts plenty cheap. More listings equals more time. 

On top if that big haul I also went around to elder dealerships and gathered what I could. All more than 13 years ago. 

Now I have shifted from old Subarus and want to get into my motorcycles again before I’m way too old. I’m already on the border line of too old. 

So thats my story. You guys can score well as far as I can see. If you’re really wanting to make some deal contact me here. Keep in mind the age of robots is here and yes they have already threatened me for contacting members off site to make a deal. Hoping they stay the f out of the USMB. 

Thanks for reading. Enjoy! 

• 1 month later...

Jason from NC just made off with a mess of stuff. He didn’t mind the drive , was happy with his take , and didn’t mind helping move stuff out and back in. It was a fun enough kind of day. Anytime I can have a buddy there and going through boxes and stuff it’s a bit of a thrill. So much cool stuff ! 

Still have fenders , couple of 1600’s one early , one widecase internal water ATK rebuild in crate.

Have s/r first 4WD trannies , rear diffs , couple of front bars A style I guess they are. Also steel wheels brand new or super close to new. They were NOS we bought in 2007.

There are rear skirts there too - brand new , ‘cause who would remove one ?  These weld in place. Hold the tail lights and license plate , that piece. There are stage one sedan and I think coupe too. 

Brat and 4WD wagon FRONT VALANCES (2) used and one miracle NOS that I hunted for years and finally scored. 

Some bumpers or metal center beams , new and used. 

The brand new white flat spoke Made by Jackman for Subaru Of America 13” wheels WITH THEIR CENTERCAPS. Open large wallet please. New in their boxes. 

Going to need a little session there to straighten up and reassess what’s left for the smaller stuff like interior plastic and exterior trim , lights , etc. 

Milford CT exit 35 off I-95 , easy to reach. Hotels right next to the storage place if you need one. Cheaper hotels about a mile away. 

Drive over and you’ll be happy. I appreciate it and reciprocate with discounts. Typical - J offers xxx and I said give me xx. He made a hell of an effort. And he was smart and beat you guys. But plenty left !

2020 I have to get out of this large , expensive storage hole. Help me out ! 

• Like 2