Ultimate Subaru Message Board

1991 Subaru Loyale Body Kits??

I am planning on upgrading the exterior of my wagon, shining it up and making it "car meet worthy" 

I was doing a little research, and I had the idea of swapping over the body kit from the 90 Leone rx turbo. 

It had mean side skirts, front lip, front bumper and rear. I was also thinking about doing a forester spoiler for the top of the hatch, and maybe build my own little diffuser for the rear. 

Will the rx side skirts and other body parts fit? I'm sure I can diy it and make it redneck fit but I know a lot of subie parts for this time range were kinda like building blocks. If they were just as easy unbolt and rebolt thatd be amazing but I don't imagine it'll be that way haha 

I was also thinking about doing a good scoop, for when do my ej22t swap (that spot in the hood where the spare tire sits looks like an awfully good spot for an intercooler), did any DL/GL vehicles come stock with hoods with hood scoops? Or am I gonna have to create my own? 

Appreciate any advice, be it negative or positive :))